Education and schooling of government schools is not preferred in our country. People tend to avoid government schools and look forward to private school education. To break this tendency Madhya Pradesh government has launched this Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana in the association of 25000 government schools of Madhya Pradesh.
The motive of this scheme is to develop the educational structure of the government schools. The Yojana will evolve the overall presence and working of government schools and restore the trust of citizens in them.
The literacy rate of education has increased by approx. 10 % in past 10 years. This Yojana will further assist in literacy increase rate.
The Yojana is constructed with 2 under programs “Hamari Shala kaisi ho?” and “Shala Siddhi Karyakram”. The government is trying to actualize both of these programs.
About Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana
Name: Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana
Announced by: Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
Launch date: 2017
Designed by: National University of Education Planning and Administration
Supervised by: District Institute for Education and Training
Key Features of Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana
- Improving the education: The main objective of the government is to improve the education structure and quality in government schools by motivating both students and teachers. The government has set up many awards to encourage both of them.
- Total number of enrolled schools: Till date government has already enrolled around 25000 schools that lie within the border of the state. All these schools will receive proper focus, encouragement and motivation to perform well. It is a golden chance for all the schools, teachers and students to prove their excellence.
- Only for Madhya Pradesh: Though the scheme is supervised by National University of Education Planning and Administration yet it is specially designed for Madhya Pradesh only. To be more accurate we should say that it is designed for government schools only.
Key Highlights Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana
- According to the pre-designed time table, the district core committee has to form block level committees till July 22.
- The schools which are selected for this program will have to forward their applications for Shala Siddhi Karyakram to sankul principals by July 28.
- The selection committee will choose 3 primary and middle schools among the application and forward their names for the award to District Institute of Education and Training (DIET).
- The schools that are selected for the awards at block level will be awarded at District Head Quarters on the occasion of Independence Day celebration.
- The District Core Committee will select 3 primary and 3 middle schools.
- These chosen schools will be awarded on Teacher’s Day that is on 5th
The best part of this program is that the teachers of the government schools will also be admired and awarded for their work. Their work will be recognized and this recognition will inspire them to perform better each time.
Overall, it is a great start up by government to raise the standard of education for the poor and lower-middle class students. Government schools will gain their long-lost popularity and respect through this program.