Muslims women lead a kind of miserable life in India. They are treated no less than a commodity. Muslim parents hardly worry about the higher education of their daughters and their dreams to reach at a higher level. They are forced to suffer in the suffocating environment of the society. Proper education is the only way out to this problem.
Shaadi Shagun Scheme By Govt of India
Considering all these issues, the central government has launched a scheme named as “Shaadi Shagun Scheme” in the favor of Muslim women. According to the Prime Minister narendra modi, this scheme will help girls to get proper education and will give them resources to improve their sorry state. Encouragement to study is the root motive of this scheme.
Shaadi Shagun Scheme will encourage the parents to let their daughters study till graduation and in return of it they will be rewarded with a cash prize. The girls will get this cash benefit in the form of gift, at the time of their wedding.
Quick review of Shaadi Shagun Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Shaadi Shagun Scheme
- Launched: August 2017
- Announced by: Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi
- Government: Central
- Target: Muslim girls
- Supervision: Minority Minister
Key Features of Shaadi Shugun Scheme
The Shaadi Shagun Scheme has been designed on the basis of these salient features:
- Muslim Women empowerment: The scheme will play an important role in encouraging the parents to let their daughters achieve higher study goals. It will ultimate empower the situation of the women in current time.
- Monetary gift during wedding: The selected and deserving candidates are gifted with Rs.51000/- at the time of their marriage.
- Website by MAEF: Maulana Azad Educational Foundation has already started an online web portal. All the deserving candidates can register themselves on the website. The portal will provide the whole information about the interested candidates.
- Minimum educational qualification: The minimum educational qualification required for this scholarship is graduation. The graduation failed or less educated candidates are not eligible for this.
For more reviews of government schemes, and more financial updates like of LIC Plans, keep visiting Indiagen.