A perfect financial gift for your beloved daughter, this LIC kanyadan policy is a unique plan for the education and marriage funding of your girl child. This LIC plan is a combo of specially researched plans to meet the objective of maximum profit.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy – Premium Charges & Policy Chart
In today’s time, it is not enough to save up for the marriage of your daughter. If you think it is sufficient to plan for your daughter’s marriage then you are not on the right track. Indeed, it is better to plan something that can provide her financial security for her education, marriage and other special milestones in her life. Relieve yourself from the planning of school, college fees, her upbringing and marriage. This policy will protect your child from any unseen future or dangerous event.
Your daughter is precious and hence she deserves a priceless gift for her entire lifetime.
- With this policy, you can gift financial freedom to your daughter.
- Even if your parents are not around, this kanyadan policy will always accompany you.
- This policy guarantees lifetime financial independence to your child, even after her marriage.
- Premiums have to be paid only for a short duration- such as paying once, 6, 10, 15 or for 20 years.
This policy is a gift that will last for her lifetime.
Key features LIC Kanyadan Policy
Specially designed for the daughter’s marriage, this policy has following important features:
- If in any case the father expires, the premium of the policy is waved off.
- Immediate 10 L on accidental demise.
- Immediate 5 L on non-accidental demise.
- 50,000 every year till maturity year.
- Maturity amount on maturity.
NRI’s can opt for this plan without even visiting India, from wherever they live. This policy also refelects the features of Narendra modi‘s Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan policy
- This policy is a unique blend is a whole life plan+ money back plan.
- This policy lasts even if the market interests fall, this is a perfect tax-free gift.
- In this policy, risk cover continues for lifetime to the extent of sum assured + loyalty perks and additions
- The best part is this policy kept on paying your daughter even after her marriage. Every year till lifetime.
Illustration: Here is an example to make the point more clear
Let us suppose
- Father’s age: 30 years
- Daughter’s age: 1 year
- SA: Rs 7,50,000
- Term 20/20 without any rider
Benefit: If the father saves Rs 100 each day continuously for 20 years, the child will get back Rs 7,20,000. After this Rs 41,250 are guaranteed for lifetime up to the age of hundred.
Or you can say, if you save Rs.60 daily for 25 years (Rs.1844 per month of premium), you can get maturity amount of Rs.13.50 lacs (while you just invested Rs.4,68,375 in 25 years).
What if you save Rs 10000 per day for your girl?
The benefits after 15 years will be as follows:
Education Fees Benefit: The child will get 50 lacs per year once she completes 16 years of age. This benefit will be paid till the girl will turn 26 years old. (Total 10 installments).
Pension Plan: The child gets lifetime pension benefit of 45000 per month once she completes 26 years. The whole-life insurance cover of Rs 1 crore is an addition.